It is illegal to reproduce unlicensed trademarks or logos onto products within the My Bubaloo site. The exclusive use and reproduction of such images lie solely with the legal owners. In addition, unlicensed copyrighted material from photographers, artists, authors and writers of original works, cannot be reproduced within the My Bubaloo website. Privacy, security and confidentiality are important to My Bubaloo. The following terms and conditions endeavour to make our website a safe place to trade. You should understand that by using this website you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Your contract is with My Bubaloo
- You agree that e-mail will be used as the standard means of communication. If your order is accepted, we will send you an e-mail confirming this.
- This confirmation e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
- My Bubaloo do not store any credit card information, nor will we pass any of your personal information, including credit or debit card information to any third party.
- My Bubaloo use Braintree for online credit and debit clearing.
- You undertake that all details which you provide to us for the purpose of ordering goods are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the order.
- Your statutory rights are not affected but otherwise all purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The website cannot stop you from including unacceptable artwork or text in your order. My Bubaloo reserves the right to refuse any order placed by you and to edit/omit artwork/text or to contact you for alternative artwork/text as it deems appropriate if any artwork/text appears to My Bubaloo to be offensive or unacceptable or detrimental to My Bubaloo’s reputation or that of its business partners.
- My Bubaloo aims to dispatch all orders within 3-5 working days once payment has been made and confirmation that your order has been accepted.
- If your delivery address is outside the United Kingdom, you may be subject to import duties and/or taxes. You understand that any and all charges of this nature will be borne by you.
- My Bubaloo may supply a Customs Label containing a brief description, and a valuation of the parcel’s contents.
- As My Bubaloo products are personalised we can only accept returns of products in their original condition within 10 days of dispatch at the discretion of our Customer Services team, provided that either the goods have been damaged in transit, or the goods suffer from a manufacturing defect. All items are carefully inspected before shipment.
- We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and post the new version on the website. When we do so, we will mention the fact on our home page www.mybubaloo.com. All purchases from the date of posting onwards will be governed by that new version.
- My Bubaloo attempts to ensure that the information available on the website at any one time is true and accurate but cannot guarantee that it will be error-free. My Bubaloo does not make any warranty that the website is free from infection by viruses, trojans, worms or anything else that may have destructive properties.
- My Bubaloo does not accept liability for any errors and omissions and reserves the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- My Bubaloo will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
- My Bubaloo makes no representations about the fitness for a particular purpose of any of the products or services available on this website.
- My Bubaloo does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of the use of the website or for any products or services purchased from the website.
- My Bubaloo will only be liable for direct loss (save in the case of death or personal injury in respect of which there is no limit) up to a maximum total of the price of the product or service purchased in respect of any claim.
- This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
- These terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between you and My Bubaloo relating to your purchase. You are responsible for reading all information in these terms and conditions fully. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain.
- All material and software Copyright © My Bubaloo. All rights reserved. It is strictly prohibited to copy, republish or redistribute any of the material and software contained in the My Bubaloo site.
- Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in England. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Training Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all sessions given by My Bubaloo. By booking with My Bubaloo via the telephone or email together with payment, you accept these terms and conditions.
The applicable cost for each session is payable in full at least 14 days before each session. The cost of the session is payable by Paypal to ‘My Bubaloo’ and should be sent making reference to the name of the session booked, the time and venue.
Unless the Course Fee is paid in full 14 days prior to session date, My Bubaloo reserves the right to refuse undertaking the course and to allocate the place to another person. Subject to exceptional circumstances at the full discretion of Baby Steps.
You can give verbal or written notice of cancellation in advance of attending a scheduled course in which case the following cancellation fees will then be payable:
More than 7 days in advance of the scheduled date = 0%
Less than 7 days before the scheduled date = 100%
All training and advice given by My Bubaloo is done by following guidelines provided by the appropriate councils. Information given by My Bubaloo is to the best of our knowledge, up to date and evidence based, My Bubaloo cannot accept any responsibility for misinterpretation of the advice given. My Bubaloo always advises if an individual is concerned about the health of a child they should seek medical advice. The information provided, either on this website or any documentation provided is for general information only and should not be treated as a substitute for medical advice given by a doctor or any other health professional. My Bubaloo is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis made or actions taken by a user based on this information.
Course Materials and Copyright:
The cost of the session includes all materials supplied during the session. My Bubaloo is the copyright owner of all course materials with the exception of materials clearly published by third parties. My Bubaloo copyright materials may only be used by the person attending the course for their personal use.